I came into the world of photography through the influence of my father. I aim to capture real emotions, movement, moods, and stories with my photography, utilizing available light and adapting to each location. I feel comfortable shooting live music and events - thriving off dim venues with bright stage lights, sunlit portraits and lifestyle shots, and in-studio product photography.
My hometown, Vancouver, provides a beautiful backdrop for my photos with its urban centre and natural coastal surroundings.
I love music, art, history, calligraphy, design, a good book, and true crime along with a big cup of tea.
- Capilano Courier - Rush Hour: Four former classmates take on a Canadian treasure
- Beatroute BC - Big EviL transcend reality to land in 'Applebine'
- Beatroute BC - Space Elevator, Only a Visitor at Fox Cabaret
- Discorder - Mike WT Allen presents Space Elevator
- Vancity Buzz - Concert Preview: Space Elevator brings big band back to Vancouver
- Beatroute BC - Joshua Redman & The Bad Plus, Kneebody at Vogue Theatre